The Warriors Center Rescue Mission and our Breakthrough Center for Women welcomes anyone that wants to use their skills and talents to make a difference. We offer opportunities that can change a life, a family and even a community. You can give a few hours a week or an entire day serving on one of many outreaches and ministries that benefit the Warriors Center and the communities we serve.
- Collect needed items such as toiletries, coats, blankets, gloves, boxers, socks, office supplies and food.
- Serving a meal at the Warriors Center or Breakthrough Center for Women with your group.
- Come lead a recreation day at the Warriors Center with your group.
- Serving on one of our “GIVE BACK” community outreaches.
- “Mentor a Warrior” by adopting a resident of the Warriors Center Recovery Program.
Call David Vincent at 901-849-3333 for information